- Yakisoba (Japan) – A traditional Japanese favorite. Delicate egg noodles tossed with Asian vegetables and sautéed in a tangy Asian sweet sauce with your choice of chicken or tofu 10.75, beef 11.75 or seafood 13.75
- Yakiudon (Japan) – Udon noodles sauteed with fresh onions, carrots, pea pods, mushrooms, and tender nappa. Seasoned with butter, soy, and sake. With your choice of chicken or tofu 9.25, beef 10.25 or seafood 11.25
- Nabeyaki Udon (Japan) – A delicious combination of chicken vegetables, mushrooms, egg and udon noodles in a hearty broth. Served with shrimp tempura, green onions and dry roasted seaweed. Served in a hot pot. 10.95
- Pad Thai (Thailand) – Our most popular Thai entrée consists of rice noodles tossed with carrots, red onions, and egg in a flavorful Thai tamarind sauce topped with fresh bean sprouts and roasted peanuts. Your choice of chicken or tofu 10.75, beef 11.75 or seafood 12.75 (Spice according to preference).
- Mee-Thai (Thailand) – Thin egg noodles with onions, bell peppers, carrots, mushroom, bamboo shoots, baby corn and broccoli in a sweet brown Thai sauce. Your choice of chicken or tofu 10.75, beef 11.75 or seafood 12.75 (Spice according to preference)
- Pancit Canton (Philippines) – A tasty Filipino dish comprised of stir-fried egg noodles with chicken, pork and shrimp tossed with nappa, carrots, onions, celery, pea pods and mushrooms. 9.95
- Pancit Bihon (Philippines) – Thin rice noodles sautéed with bell peppers, pea pods, celery, carrots and onions with chicken, pork and shrimp flavored with oyster soy sauce 9.95